Float in a weightless world

Experience incredible emotions discovering new amazing underwater worlds with Diventures Diving Club

SCUBA DIVING COURSES

FREE DIVING COURSES

DIVING TRIPS

About our
Diventures diving club

Do you dream of diving? Do you want to dive into the fantastic underwater world of the ocean? Our experienced instructors will not only help you explore the underwater world, but also teach you how to interact with it. All you have to do is contact us and we promise to provide you with everything you need to dive.

We guarantee your safety underwater so you can relax and enjoy the underwater world. Time to make your dream come true!

From Zero
To HERO Program

Start as a total beginner and train to Divemaster level

Become a PADI Divemaster in 1 month
No experience required to take this program
Change your life & start a new career!

If you are already a professional...

If you are a professional, we are passionate about diving! But we have something to surprise you. Amazing unexplored places and experiences are waiting for you!

Hear from our clients

Experience incredible emotions discovering new amazing underwater worlds with our diving school.
Excellent
Based on 7 reviews
hamed sanad
hamed sanad
2023-09-17
One of the best centers for teaching diving. And the prices are very suitable. Organized professionals at work. Thanks ?
محمد عبدالسلام
محمد عبدالسلام
2023-08-11
مركز دايفنجرز احترافي جدا وأسعار معقولة جدا انا اخدت مع الكابتن محسن من الاوبن ووتر لحد الدايف ماستر من منظمة بادي .. شكرا كابتن محسن
mido ahmed
mido ahmed
2023-08-11
I earned my divemaster certificate with Diventures diving club and it was a great experience and affordable prices
Mohsen Nabil
Mohsen Nabil
2023-08-06
Perfect diving center and offers amazing diving services
Mohsen Hefni
Mohsen Hefni
2023-08-04
High standard diving center
  • star ratingExcellent Service - Diventures Club service is very professional, I took Open Water course with them.
    Mohsen the diving instructor was very professional.
    First I was afraid of this experience but he was... read more

July 11, 2023

star ratingHad a Great time. Everything was
    perfectly organized.
    Would recommend too anyone, no matter if beginner or advanced

September 19, 2023

star ratingI recommend Diventures Diving Club to you. They have very professional team. - I recommend Diventures Diving Club to you. They offer liveaboard, solo tips, & PADI courses. I got my PADI Open Water and Advanced Open Water courses. They have very professional... read more

August 6, 2023
  • star ratingNice boat diving trip and PADI diving course - I had an amazing time with Diventures Diving Center, the boat was beautiful and service was super.
    I took PADI rescue diver course with instructor Mohsen and was very nice,... read more

August 4, 2023

star ratingProfessional service - I earned my divemaster certificate with Diventures diving club and it was agreat diving experience

August 11, 2023

Do you want to start diving now?

Experience incredible emotions discovering new amazing underwater worlds with our diving school.